1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- 1.4 Administration of the site does not verify the accuracy of personal data provided by the User of the site.
3. PURPOSES OF COLLECTING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
- 3.1. The Administration of the website may use the User's personal data for the following purposes:
- 3.1.1 Identification of the User for order placement.
- 3.1.2. Providing the User with access to personalized resources of the Website.
- 3.1.3 Establishing feedback with the User, including sending notifications, inquiries regarding the use of the Site, provision of services, processing requests and applications from the User.
- 3.1.4. Determination of the User's location to ensure security, fraud prevention.
- 3.1.5. Confirmation of reliability and completeness of personal data provided by the User.
- 3.1.6. Notification of the User of the Website about the status of the Order.
- 3.1.7. Providing the User with effective customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the Site.
- 3.1.8. Providing the User with its consent, product updates, special offers, price information, newsletters and other information on behalf of the Site or on behalf of the partners of the Site.
- 3.1.9. Carrying out advertising activities with the User's consent.
- 3.1.10. Providing the User with access to the sites or services of partners in order to receive products, updates and services.
4. OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
- 4.1. The User is obliged to:
- 4.1.1 Provide information on personal data necessary for using the Site.
- 4.1.2 Update, supplement the provided information about personal data in case of changes in this information.
- 4.2. The Site Administration is obliged to:
- 4.2.2 Ensure that confidential information is kept confidential, not to disclose without prior written permission of the User, as well as not to sell, exchange, publish, or disclose by other possible means the transferred personal data of the User.
- 4.2.3 Take precautionary measures to protect the confidentiality of the User's personal data according to the procedure usually used for the protection of such information in the existing business turnover.
- 4.2.4 Block personal data related to the respective User from the moment of application or request of the User or his/her legal representative or the authorized body for protection of the rights of personal data subjects for the period of verification, in case of detection of unreliable personal data or unlawful actions.
5. LIABILITY OF THE PARTIES
- 5.1. The administration of the site, which has not fulfilled its obligations, shall be liable for losses incurred by the User in connection with the unauthorized use of personal data, in accordance with the laws of Ukraine.
- 5.2. In case of loss or disclosure of Confidential Information, the Administration of the site shall not be liable if this confidential information:
- 5.2.1. Became public domain before its loss or disclosure.
- 5.2.2. Was received from a third party prior to its receipt by the Administration of the site.
- 5.2.3. Was disclosed with the User's consent.
6. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
- 6.1. Before filing a claim with the court on disputes arising from the relations between the User of the site and the Administration of the site, it is mandatory to submit a claim (a written proposal for voluntary settlement of the dispute).
- 6.2. The recipient of the claim within 30 calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim, shall notify the applicant of the claim in writing of the results of consideration of the claim.
- 6.3. In case of failure to reach an agreement, the dispute will be referred to a judicial body for consideration in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS